The links below are other interesting material related to the Southern Rolling Plains and its history.
- For photographs of the Southern Rolling Plains, check out Russell Graves’ web site. Russell is the ag teacher at Childress High School and a nature photographer. He started taking pictures as a hobby and now he is a professional photographer who frequently provides cover photos for Texas-oriented magazines. He is also a writer.
- The Burnett Ranches’ web site is very interesting. They are better know by their brand, 6666.
- The Pitchfork Ranch has fine hunting and great horses.
- There are great state parks near Cee Vee. These include Caprock Canyon, where you can see the Texas state buffalo heard, Palo Duro Canyon, Cooper Breaks. Check out the musical, Texas, at Palo Duro each June and August and the Albany Fandangle in Albany the last two full weekends in June.
- Fort Griffin State Historic Site is located on 506.2 acres with 1,500 feet of river area north of Albany in Shackelford County. See the web site for more information.
- The Matador Ranch is located west of us. They have great hunting opportunities.
- Bill Masterson, a very distant realtive, owns the Masterson Ranch south of us. See their history at the Texas Online History page.